keskiviikko 25. toukokuuta 2011

argghljsgsffsk

Lyhyesti suomeksi. Nyt ei pyyhi hyvin, on vähän koepaniikkia ilmassa viime viikonkin edestä. Koe on luennoitsijan ensimmäinen koe täällä, eli vanhat kokeet eivät auta valmistautumisen suhteen lähes ollenkaan :O apua.


Here I am, queueing for my lecturer's office hour. I have waited now for 40 minutes. Frustrating. And there is no way I could return later as the exam is tomorrow. I just DON'T understand the logic of finance, which  is quite bad thing since it's all about my logic and most of all my major :D Somebody might ask what am I doing here now, I could have come earlier you say, but the most annoying thing is that I THOUGHT I understood the concepts. It was only an illusion and now I'm screwed. I didn't do too well (read very poor) in the mid-term we had in November, so I really need some marks now. Phew. And my memory is incapable to remember all the formulae we need. Of course we are given a formula sheet, but it contains only some formulas. We should know the 'fundamental' ones. The thing I don't get though is why there is variance and covariance? They are like the most fundamental ones for stock return etc valuations so to this point in my studies even a monkey would have learnt those by heart...


Kaavamaistiaiset / some of the formulae
Edit: So I went to him, asked some questions, all fine in that sense, but the problem now is that apparently we cover slightly different material this year as the lecturer has changed. Tomorrow's paper will be his first paper so now I'm ever more scared! There is no indication whatsoever how the exam could be like and what topics it would cover... I see problems.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti