torstai 7. maaliskuuta 2013

Saikkua & muumeja / Off sick & moomins

Olin jo välissä paremmassa kunnossa mutta tiistaina nousi kuume. Olen nyt toista päivää kotona ja katselen muumeja. Youtubesta taitaa löytyä kaikki 104 jaksoa, aloitin alusta kun siitä on joitakin vuosia kun viimeksi olen katsonut :D


I was already better since my previous post, but I'm off sick again. I used to watch Moomins when I was kid & ill so I thought it might still work. Pretty much all 104 episodes are in youtube and I started from the very beginning. 

For the audience who is not familiar with Moomins (first of all, it's a tragedy) they are a creation of Finnish novelist Tove Jansson. Moomins started as newspaper strips in 1930s and later on she wrote books too. The cartoon version is Japanese-drawn in early 1990s and it's based on the books. No need to say it became massively popular in Finland. It was also dubbed to other languages.

Below is the American version in case you would like to understand the dialogue. Most of the voices are bit bad though, Snork and Moominpappa are too old and Little My is too angry. Moominmamma and Snork Maiden are probably the best ones.




1 kommentti:

  1. Pikaista paranemista! Muumit aina auttaa missä tahansa tilanteessa! Sitten kun jaksat, lähetätkö mulle maili osoitteesi niin voin laitta Coffee and Vodka kirjan tulemaan! helena@helenahalme.com

    Coffee and Vodka is out now!

    VastaaPoista